With temperatures in the 80’s in LA these past few days, I’ve officially ditched my winter shoes for something lighter! I love sandals of all kinds this spring, from high-heeled to wedges. (Are wedges considered sandals?!) Either way, sandals and wedges are a way to make any look spring-y. They can even make jeans or a long-sleeve dress in season! I recently got one of my favorite sandals from Shoes of Prey, a really cool brand that lets you design your own pair of shoes. I’ve been wearing them almost every day to work, they are so comfortable. Keep reading to find out the other sandals I chose for spring!
Top 5 Spring Sandals + Where to Shop for them:
1. Shoes of Prey for comfortable flats– You can customize the shoes and even add in your own inscription (mine say Bohemian by the Bay on the insole in gold). From this brand, I chose to create a pair of sandals for the spring, the Light Brown Vegan Flat Sandals, as shown above. I didn’t stray too much from the original design of these shoes since I liked the colors and style, but I did switch out the silver buckle for a gold one to match the insole inscription!
2. Target for gladiator sandals– I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Target has some seriously cute women’s clothing and shoe options, especially with the launch of the Who What Wear Collection. I’m loving the selection of gladiators, especially these colorful pom pom ones. When I was shopping for Coachella, I saw this pair in the store, but they didn’t have them in my size! I ended up getting this black pair, which I also love.
3. Old Navy for open-toe mules– I recently got a pair of mules from Old Navy, and they are so comfortable! You can see me wearing them in this post. They also have a great selection of mules with no strap in the back (which I love too).
4. Revolve for wedges– Revolve is always the best at having the trends before anyone else, and they have some really cool wedges right now. My favorite pair are these wedge/espadrille hybrids from Rag & Bone. So trendy and bohemian it hurts. The marigold color has also been popping up this season like crazy, and I love the color on shoes!
5. Nordstrom Rack for heeled sandals– I’ve always been an advocate for spending less without sacrificing quality, and Nordstrom Rack is a great way to do that. Especially with shoes, I don’t think you should sacrifice quality but it’s still hard for me to spend $300 on shoes! I really like these lace-up heeled sandals from Guess at Nordstrom Rack!
I hope you enjoy the selections above! If you are looking for comfort and wearability, as I always am (outside my blog hehe) I recommend checkin out Shoes of Prey. I literally wear these sandals almost every day.
In other news, I am headed to some fun events this month, and may or may not be going back to Palm Springs for a weekend coming up! Follow along on my Instagram to stay updated 🙂
*Thanks to Shoes of Prey for partnering with me in this post. All reviews and opinions are my own.