Another one of the main reasons I love fall: fall booties. As much as I love OTK boots, I was originally a bootie lover (that sounds a little funny, doesn’t it?). Back in college I was always the girl in low booties, skinny jeans, and a sweater. So I thought, why not recreate this look? I love booties for their comfortability, their ability to be worn with anything, and the edgy look they give any outfit. And there are some great trends this season to try out if you are looking to up your fall bootie game.
5 Favorite Fall Booties:
1. Tall and Heeled– This particular style of bootie I would wear out with a romper or a dress to a fancy dinner. I wore this navy pair from ShoeDazzle for a night on the town in my Halloween Costume! I love the ankle height of the boot as well- so cute!
2. Shearling- I am wearing a shearling pair in this post, which I love for cooler nights and love even more for winter. You can wear these with jeans and a long sweater for a casual look.
3. Low and Leather– This style is perhaps my most frequented pair of booties. I wear these black ones from Sam Edelman ALL THE TIME as you all well know, and this affordable brown pair almost just as much. In my mind, you can wear these with anything.
4. Side Cut-Out– When I found this pair of Jeffery Campbell’s I was instantly obsessed. I love the cut-out on the edges that give the boot an edgy flair. I feel like I say that a lot, don’t I? Well, I just like pieces that are unique and catch the eye. These are definitely one of those.
5. Minimal Hipster– Now if you really want to get into the scene, you can opt for these low leather booties with a high ankle line. They are extremely trendy (I would recommend wearing with glasses and a scarf)… 🙂
As I write this, I can’t help but think that there are SO many different styles of fall booties! I never thought there were this many in existence, but I was definitely wrong- there is a pair for everyone!
Hope you all are able to find the fall bootie of your dreams!
Photos: Jack Van Leeuwen
Hand-chain: Katie Dean Jewelry (my fav)!