One of my favorite fall trends is the boyfriend jean. I love the relaxed, just-thrown-on look, and how versatile the jean is. You can find me in boyfriend jeans most weekends, with a t-shirt and vans. They are ideal for weekend activities, including coffee shop hangs, errands and even cleaning! My favorite pair of boyfriend jeans that I have currently is a vintage pair from Levi’s that are so worn out they are fraying at the hem (and frayed hem is SO in these days)!
Since boyfriend jeans are such a hot commodity these days, I wanted to give you all a quick roundup of my favorites.
1. Frayed and Vintage– This pair from Levi’s is so stylish and looks vintage by isn’t! The more frayed the better in my opinion!
2. Light and Slim– If you still want a bit of shape, I would go with this pair from Urban Outfitters.
3. Distressed– I love this pair from Shein if you are looking for a real rugged look. I would balance this pair out with a touch of feminine flair to add a bit of class, but that’s just me!
4. Dark and Classic– Now here’s a nice pair of boyfriend jeans from Macy’s. You could literally wear them with almost anything to make it your style!
5. High Quality– I would definitely consider splurging on these if you want to invest in a high quality pair- these are gorgeous!
I would love to hear what you guys think of these selections!
Photos: Jordan Zobrist